Course Overrides

Online Overrides

Please review the instructions below if you need an override in a class within the School of Family & Consumer Sciences (HDFS, CA/FCS, ID, NUTR or FM):

Students requesting an override on a restriction for registration to a certain class must completely fill out the following form. Do not call the office to check on the status of your request; you will be notified by email when your request has been completed. You must submit a request for each override. Please check CatsWeb for the most up to date schedule of classes.

Human Development & Family Sciences (HDFS)

HDFS Override request form

Consumer Affairs (CA / FCS)

Students getting ready to graduate will be given priority.

CA/FCS Override request form

Interior Design (ID)

ID Override request form

Nutrition and Foods (NUTR)

Nutrition Override request form

MS Nutrition and Foods (NUTR)

NUTR MS Student Override Request Form

Fashion Merchandising (FM)

FM Override request form